Maybe you mean: 'Home1' or 'Leopard' or 'JFF' or 'ISA' or 'Yvonne' or 'COLOMBUS'
The Mediterranean cruise is an itinerary which gives you the opportunity to discover a lot during one week.
Often called the Pearl of the Riviera, Portofino has long been fashionable. Portofino today is a chic berth for yachts and offers exclusive boutiques, wonderful outdoor restaurants, and beachside cliffs that are speckled with pastel colored villas. The statue Christ of the Abyss, was submerged and then cemented to the sea floor of the Mediterranean over 50 years ago. This is one of the most famous dive destinations in Italy.
Provided that there are favorable conditions, the tender will head into Monterosso with all guests interested in hiking through the Cinque Terre. Monterosso – This is the largest and most accommodating town in the Cinque Terre. While it might lack in charm when compared to the other villages, it certainly makes up for it with its beautiful sandy beach with lots of colorful umbrellas, and of course, beach-side restaurants and cafes.
Once everyone has had the opportunity to finish hiking they can either take the tender, or ground transportation to meet the yacht at Portovenere. Named after Venus herself, Portovenere is one of the most romantic villages on the Ligurian Coast with its cluster of narrow streets lined with pastel-colored houses.
Depart Portovenere, anchor in the area of a beach or nearby Santa Marguerita.
Depart area, night passage to Monaco
Welcome to Monaco! Today we bring you to the wonderful port of Monaco with its fine dining, restaurants, Casino, Night life, a Sea Aquarium, and history tours of the palace.
Depart Monaco later in the morning and anchor off Cap Ferrat for lunch, or possibly Antibes. Antibes is a very English speaking small town, safe for roaming with park areas, shops etc. Choose to stay at anchor off nearby Juan les Pins or dock in the old port of Cannes.
In the morning we will depart Cannes and arrive off St Tropez’s famous Pampelone Beach. Later in the afternoon we will heave anchor and head into the Port of St Tropez… The guests can enjoy this wonderful port with all of its great restaurants, shops and spectacular night life.
Later in the morning we can depart the port and anchor off Pampelone Beach for another wonderful afternoon. In the evening we can anchor off the beautiful port of St Tropez.
We will heave anchor and depart St Tropez to time an arrival in Antibes for lunch. You will then disembark from our beautiful yacht.
In the Splendid Hotel :
- LA TERRAZZA : +39 0185 267800
- CHUFFLAY : +39 0185 267800
- LOCANDA LORENA : +39 0187 792370
- CIPRIANI (Italian) : +377 93 25 42 50
- MAYA BAY (Japanese & Thai) : +377 97 70 74 67
- LA MAREE (sea food) : +377 97 97 80 00
- LE LOUIS XV (by Alain Ducasse) : +377 98 06 88 64
- BUDDHA BAR (fusion) : +377 98 06 19 19
- LE BRULOT : 04 93 34 17 76
- CLUB LES PALMIER (Beach Club) : +33 (0)4 94 79 82 70
- CLUB 55 (Beach Club) : +33 (0)4 94 55 55 55
- NIKKI BEACH (Beach Club) : +33 (0)4 94 79 82 04
- TAHITI (Beach Club) : +33 (0)4 94 97 18 02
- RIVEA AT BYBLOS : +33 (0)4 94 56 68 20
- VAGUE D’OR : +33 (0)4 94 55 91 00
- LA VOILE : +33 50)4 94 44 94 44